If you encounter a swarm of honeybees, we have several members that will come
and safely remove them and provide them a new home.
Time is of the essence!
Have answers to the following questions when you call:
- WHO: Please provide your name, address and callback number.
- WHAT: Are you sure they’re honeybees? Take photos of the swarm with your
cell phone to send to the person you contact.
- WHEN: How long have the bees been in their present location?
- WHERE: What is the address where they are located? Are they on your property?
If not, whose property are they on?
- HOW MANY: What size is the swarm ball – like a softball? basketball? beachball?
- HOW HIGH: How high off the ground are they? Are they in a tree or bush?
Can the tree or shrub limb be cut if necessary?